Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the ideal way of replacing any missing teeth or improving the retention of any dentures.
With over 15 years’ worth of experience you cannot be in better hands at Bilton Dental Clinic and can be confident with the results. Read the testimonials of some of the patients who have had dental implants. Come and have a free consultation to see if dental implant treatment is suitable for you.
Key Benefits of Choosing Dental Implants:
Single Tooth Replacement
What does a Single Tooth Replacement Involve?
- Consultation, X-ray, CT Scan (if needed referred) and Diagnosis.
- Treatment: We will fit a titanium implant into your jawbone in the first instance. This is a small surgery performed with a local anaesthetic.
- If we are replacing a front tooth, you will have a temporary tooth fitted in the same session. You will never be without a tooth!
- This is then left to heal between 3 to 6 months.
- Once the healing is complete, we will take an impression to create a mould of your teeth and produce a natural looking porcelain crown in our laboratory and fit this permanent tooth in the place of the temporary tooth.
- We’ll ensure that your new tooth matches up to your existing adjacent teeth (if applicable), meaning, they’ll look natural and feel incredibly comfortable.
How Long Will My Single Tooth Replacement Last?
Provided you look after your tooth replacement with good oral hygiene appointments and regular dental check-ups there is no reason why the implant would not last you 20 years or more, which is the case 95% of the time.
What Makes a Single Tooth Implant Different?
There are a number of reasons that a dental implant is a better solution for a missing tooth than a denture or a bridge. These include: